Play a big role disrupting one of the biggest industries on the planet.
Join us at hiku where we’ve created a completely new product category, and are disrupting one of the biggest industries on the planet.
Job Title: Data Scientist
We get amazing data. You love data. You want to lead our cloud intelligence and build the best recommendation engine on the planet on top of our amazing data. What did the customer really want when they said / scanned a product? What's the best match available for them to buy right now? Are there other highly relevant products they would like? You have architected data infrastructure and you know how to create data models for scale. You have advanced knowledge of predictive analytics, statistical modeling, machine learning such as regression analysis, predictive models, Bayesian classification, collaborative filtering, decision trees, and clustering problems applied to large data sets.
· Flask, Python, Django and/or Ruby
· Modeling and processing large data sets
· Machine Learning algorithms such as predictive models, Bayesian classificatios, and/or decision trees
· Minimum 5 years of hands on experience
· Knowledge of working with AWS, Heroku and/or Google App Engine
· Masters Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer - Mobile
You are a top mobile app developer ready for the challenge of building a shopping app for daily use by millions of customers. You enjoy both design and implementation for performance, reliability, and a superior user experience.
You eat problems for breakfast and take pride in finding creative solutions by dinnertime. You are self-driven and work independently as well as deliver on time.
You love working with a talented and driven technical team and can communicate effectively.
· Mobile Application Development using any of Java, Java Script, C# or Objective-C
· Object Oriented Design, Object Oriented Programming, and Design Patterns
· Working knowledge of using iOS and Android Simulators to rapidly develop and debug
· App release and version management
· Knowledge in Core Data or equivalent data store management
· Knowledge of Client-Server architectures and HTTP APIs
· Bachelors in Computer Science or related degree, MS preferred
· Minimum 5 years of hands on mobile development